Daniela Rodríguez Bravo offers English – Spanish and Spanish – English Translation Services of:
- Technical Texts
- Reports from Project Status, but also regarding machinery and equipment’s state .
- Scientific Texts
- Scientific Publications,
- Research Articles,
- Abstracts for Thesis projects.
- Content for Websites and Blogs (Posts).
I specialize on Astronomy, Mining, Environment, Energy and other Technical and Scientific areas of knowledge.
How to Quote a Translation?
- First, the translator reads the text, analyzes it and determines its degree of complexity. Then, it checks if it has specific terminology and the characteristics of the text: if it comes in an editable format (.doc) or if it has images, graphs or charts.
- Next, the translator counts the amount of words of the text and estimates how long will it take to finish the translation and image editing in case it is needed.
- Finally, a quote is prepared and sent to the client. Terms of Service and Information on where to transfer the payment are included in the quote as well.
Ask for your free quote at my Contact Form.